24th Sunday of Ordinary Time
Mass Change Reminder
Father Mario will be away this week attending a Priests’ Retreat. There will be Communion Services Monday through Friday, September 13-17.
The Deacon's Corner-A Reflection from Deacon Loris
Holy Eucharist Quiz
List of Answers
BODY LAST SUPPER
1. God fed the Israelites in the desert with a special bread from Heaven called _________.
2. Jesus fed _________ thousand people with five loaves of bread and two fish.
3. Jesus said, “I am the ______________ of life” and whoever eat His Flesh and drinks His Blood will have eternal life.
4. When some people doubted Jesus, He said that “my Flesh is true __________ and my Blood is true __________.
5. He change bread and wine into His __________ and __________.
6. Jesus said the first Mass at the ___________________.
7. He asked us to receive Communion in __________ of Him.
8. Jesus was born in ____________, which means “house of bread.”
9. Because Holy Communion is really Jesus, we must be free from all __________ to receive Him worthily.
10. Saint __________ said that “whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord unworthily sins against the Body and Blood of the Lord.”
11. We must also __________ for one hour from food and drink before receiving Holy Communion.
12. And we must have the right ____________ to receive Jesus in the Eucharist.
13. The sin of ____________ means receiving Communion while in a state of mortal sin.
14. Holy Communion increases God’s life in us so we can get to ____________.
This test is intended to give each of us a better understanding of the Holy Eucharist, as well as receiving Holy Communion. Your grade is between you and God.
God bless...Deacon Loris
September 12 2021
Any questions about flocknote? Need help updating your information or being added/removed from groups? Please email
on Saturday, September 11 at 10:30AM